Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Live, from Washington

I had a good week so far!!!
Yesterday we went out on the lake to khiak, (I think that is how you spell it,) and today we took the ferry over to the San Juan islands. It was so beautiful and peaceful there, I wanted to stay there forever. We saw a lighthouse that was on the edge of a rocky bank, and it was so cool that I took atleast 10 pictures. :) I will have to upload them latter.
As we were comming back on the ferry, I saw the most beautiful sunset. It was setting behind the mountians and was reflecting an orange/red hue, creating the sensation that the whole mountain was on fire and casting it brilliantly into the ocean. A picture could never capture it, so I won't even try with this one.
We went to lots of little shops, and I got some new cookie cutters!!! They are in the shape of a lighthouse, teapot, and a dolphin! So cool. I can't wait to make cookies out of them!

No comments: