Sunday, July 11, 2010

Making the most out of the day.

Those of you who know me know that my job is NOT going well. Infact, it is the opposite of going well. Mean customers, disrespectful co-workers, and bosses who just don't give a damm.
Needless to say, its a little hard to get up and going in the morning of days I have to work. Today though, I realized "hey, Im only here for a year, I have to make the most of it! I only (pshh, "only", yeah right) work 8 hours out of the day, and it is a weekend! COME ON!!!!
When I got home, I grabbed Matt and the dogs, and went to Barton Springs, which is really a river. (With sea weed, gross!)We had a great time. Squrit attempted to swim to shore, (I have a video of it down below! Just make sure you hit "Full Screen" and "Play")Kody chased after these people who were trying to play volly ball, and I got to relax and be in the cool water while it was 98 degrees out! It was so much fun.
Friday night, we went to Jardin Carona, which has the BEST mexican food so far. My judgment may have been a bit impared though. Because it was a long wait, we had a few drinks from the bar, and didn't get seated till 9pm. We were feeling pretty good. :P
So, even though I had to work, I really enjoyed this weekend and all it had to offer

1 comment:

Heather In Progress said...

Glad you were still able to enjoy your weekend despite crappy work-ness.

POOR SQUIRT! He'd probably do better if Cody wasn't jumping all over him and being obnoxious! :P