Friday, March 27, 2009

what a day

Someone I work with is totally crazy. I called and asked what zone she wanted me and the team to do since she was closing and it would affect her the most. She said if I could put one person in every area and have them fold tables, that would be a big help.
Ok, did it.
Done.
The girls came up and told me they were done. The person heard this, and beconed me over, saying they couldn't possibly be done. I said I would walk it to be sure, but I was pretty sure it was done. She said that it wasn't fair, and that we didn't do anything, and this doesn't help her out at all.
Oooo Kay, well, that just made me want to help her sooooo much more.
My team was already working abandon, but over the walkie, so she couldn't resond without being a bitch, I asked all my team to clean up the store, and put abandon away.
Well, that lasted a whole ten minutes.
Now, over the walkie, she was taking my team, person by person, and having them do HER work for her. What was she doing? Probobly complaining to a higher up person how awful we were, ect. ect.
WHATEVER.
A new realization though, it doesn't really bother me. These people are all the same. Always complaining about someone, never wanting to enjoy the day. I don't really care if he hates her, or if someone hates me, because they are so filled with hatred, it spues over onto people who don't deserve it.
Let them talk, let them chatter,
But all in all,
What does it matter?
(See? I made a poem :P)

1 comment:

Heather In Progress said...

I'm sorry you work with crazy people, but I'm glad you've adopted a "Who freakin' cares?" attitude about it. What else can you do, right? All you can change is yourself and how you feel about things.

You never called back last night, is everything okay? I couldn't really hear what you needed in the restaurant, but it souned like computer help...?