Thursday, March 5, 2009

What I did today

It was my mom's 50th birthday, so first thing I did was call and wished her a happy birthday. She wasn't having a good day. My dad put a notice in the wanted ads that said: Happy Birthday Helen Hansen. Call and wish her congratulations on making it over the hill." And then he put our phone number! Mom said that there has been weird people calling, wishing a happy birthday, and then haning up! Husbands, don't ever do this!!! We do not want THIS kind of attention!!!

Next, Matt and I went to REI. We had a gift card there from our wedding, and decided today was the day to use it. Oh my gosh, it was HUGE!!!
It was four stories, (thats right, 4!) and we spend at least an hour there. Matt got a cot, and it turned out that if you became a member, you saved 20%. Well, the cot was 100 dollars, and the lifetime warntee was 20$, so really, it payed for itself.
Now we are official outdoorsman!!
I was going to take a pic of Matt all comfy in his cot, (he has it set up right in the middle of the living room) but my camera broke! Boo. I have had the worst luck with technoligy lately. He is STILL in it! Its soo funny! He has his sleeping bag and everything out, and just watching TV. He says this is the way to go. Ummmm, I don't think so.
Hopefully I can convince him to remove it before Easter!

Three more days till Vegas!

No comments: