Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bro-eater

I know 16 year olds can eat, espicially boys, but dang! Nothing ever prepared me for when my brother in law, a heavyweight 16 year old, showed up at our house to spend Christmas vacation.
In one sitting, he ate 1 doughnut, 3 sausage biscuts from McDonnalds, and a lb. of Spagetti.
Worse than that?
After he eats all that, he sitts infront of the tv for hours, playing countless video games.
I cannot be too harsh on this aspect, because my husband plays them right along with him. So much so, I am starting to feel single. Up till 2 am, sleep, back up at 9 and right back in front of the tv! The only time they stop is to A. eat, or B. go to the bathroom.
The thing that set me over the edge was when he ate a plate of goodies that I had made for some neighbors for Christmas.
What, did he think that they were sitting there on a plate for him?? It was serane rapped for goodness sake!
Little pork-o.

No comments: