Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Whinning about work: proceed with discression

I need a new job.
I figure every one has bad days at work - that is unavoidable. But, there also comes a time in a person's career/current job, when you dread going in EVERY DAY. That, my friends, is when it is time to look for a new job. I have been going onto websites of libraries, National forset, division of wildlife, and even hospitals. (hey, I could answer phones.)
No one is hiering though!!! I know I should count my blessings that I actually have a job, but sheesh, I feel like it just drains me of all joy and happyness!
Maaaaaaaaaabye that was a bit over exaggerated.
I am just ready for a new job!!! New challenges!!!
Some of the jobs that were open pay almost half of what I am making now, and I am not even making that much!
I enjoy stuff too much to sacrifice. :)

No comments: