Friday, March 12, 2010

So many things are changing

About a month ago, I was bored. I decided to ease my bordem itch, I would redo my spare bedroom. Well, that set off a chain of crazy, not so bored events. They are as follows:
I went in and talked to my counceler at Metro. Turns out, I will be done in 2 years instead of 3. Yay!
My bosses at Target, the two that I love the most, are leaving! One is my direct boss, and she will be going to just a different department, but the other one is leaving the store all together. How dare he!
Again, my car!!!!! I hate not having a car, relying on people to give me rides. Plus, sitting next to weird people on the bus. YUCK
And the finally . . .
Matt was supposed to hear back from this company in Denver by today, IF they were interested. Well, they haven't called. So he went and interviewed for another company. They were so impressed, they are flying him out to Cicago for a second interview, but here is the catch: We would have to move to either Louisiana or Texas. Ahhh! It was hard enough moving from my little CO town to a big city, but leaving the state all together?
Humph.
I am excited to see parts of this country, but it will be hard for me to leave everything I know. I cried for a couple of minnutes after he told me, and I think it was because it was such a shock, and such a big change, that I didn't know what to do.
We have to go where the jobs are, but man, this is comming up quick!
God help us find a place to call home, surrounded with loving family and friends, wherever that might be.

1 comment:

Heather In Progress said...

Nooooooo, you can't leave meeeeeeeee....!