Monday, June 7, 2010

Its 6am. 24 hours till traveling time!

Ack. Packing. At first, my whole house was swallowed up in boxes, and now it is so empty that it echos when someone talks. It is so WEIRD!
Yesterday was the official truck loading day. It took all day, but at the end, we were able to fit everything in, so we didn't have to make unwilling trips to goodwill! Yay!
Thank you neighbors, for bringing over lunch. Much better than pizza. Thank you boys, for carrying all the heavy stuff us whipy girls couldn't, and thank you so much dad, for packing the darn thing! If it wern't for you, I don't think that we could have gotten it all in!
Thank you mom, for comming today. Eventhough you haven't gotten here yet, you always do something amazing that is in need of a thankyou.
I was all paranoid that I would miss my dad leaving, and because there is no clock in our bedroom, (packed) I got up. Now, I am diluionally tiered. Coffee. Starbucks. Must get. . .

1 comment:

Heather In Progress said...

Your cell phone should have an alarm on it. (Hopefully you didn't pack that!) It should be really easy to set. You can even turn your phone OFF and it'll turn itself back on when it's time for the alarm. Or at least mine does that. You may want to test yours first.

Glad you got everything packed and loaded! Drive safe and text or call me when you get there! *Hugs*

(The word verification is "chering" so is that like "cheering" as in "cheer up, it'll be okay" or a hint that you should make a cherry pie?)