Sunday, November 23, 2008

Beautiful fall day!

Well, today was one of the best days Ive had in a long time. I got up, did yoga, went to church. The church I go to is right beside the library, so I went there and, caught up on my reading. . . hem . . Ok, so I rented three movies . . . judge me. Then I went to a little german bakery, (Im protesting starbucks) and had a chai. It wasn't very good, but I didn't give in!
When I got home, I had lunch, then Matt and I played football. However, our yard is not very football-y, so our trees are missing half their branches. Ooops! Oh well. They needed to be trimmed anyway. :)
Our dogs were chasing us all around, trying to get the football, and at the end, we just let them have it. It is kind of like seeing a dorky kid in the middle of keep away, and you feel so bad, you just let them have it. Now I have a vision of my dog with buck teeth and glasses.

No comments: