Saturday, November 1, 2008

Does anyone else have this problem?!?!?

Ok, so I get home from working a full 8 1/2 hour day. Matt's friend is comming today. Wouldn't you think he'd clean the house??!?! I don't get it. Not even the spare bedroom where he is STAYING is clean. WHAT IS WITH BOYS!?? OOOOh , Im so mad right now, it is a good thing he went to go pick up his friend at the airport. Geeze. . . He isn't even working! He has all the time in the world. But what does he do? He says that he is studying, and that it is really hard, and ect ect ect. The biggest one is that I don't understand. I hate it when he says that. I have gone to school too you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's right. THAT many exclimation points!
Plus, now that it is cold, I can't go running to relieve my stress. I sit at home and stew. It makes me so mad. Are all husbands like this? Tell me they are so I won't feel so undermined as a woman, and feel like Im going backwards for our general sex.

Oh, on a lighter note, I rented The Jane Austin Book Club. It was actually quite delieghtful.

No comments: