Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally Friday!

Well, it is finally friday! No work this weekend! We had a big visit from our district boss, and thin HIS boss, so hopefully it went ok. We don't know yet, but hopefully!
Matt and I just got done watching "Get Smart" with Anne Hathaway and Steve Clemente. We liked it so much in theaters, that we just went out and bought it. It was so funny. If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recomend it. Some parts are so funny!
My novel is going good. I probobly won't make the novel length requirments, but I am typing more than I ever have, so that is nice to get back in the groove of.
I am attempting to read one of Jane Austen's novel that is not a movie. Normally, I read the first couple chapters, then cheat and watch the movie. That way, when I say, "Why yes, I have read Austin," I am not compleatly lying. (for all you english majiors out there, quit rolling your eyes.) I am reading Persuation. It is good, but hard to keep some of the characters straight. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Heather In Progress said...

Actually, Persuasion IS a movie, it's just less well-known than some of the other Austen movies. But your Hastings or Blockbuster should have it, if you decide to give up on the novel.

I MEAN NO! Nope, there is not a movie, you must read it all! :P

(Don't feel bad, I've only ever read all of Pride and Prejudice, though I've started a couple of her other ones more than once.)