Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving goodness

My whole family came down for thanksgiving. It was really nice, because normally one of my sisters has to work, has school, or something, so it was really special for all of us to be in my home together for a few days. They came in on Wed. night, and me and my mom decided we would get up about 6:30ish to do the turkey. I think God had other plans. At 3:00 am (AM!!) someones phone was going dead, and was beeping loudly every couple of minutes. After laying awake for an hour and a half waiting for someone else to hear it, I got up, went to my parents room, and said, "One of your phones is beeping!"

My mom got up with me to look for it, and finally we found the culprit. Thanks alot dad, for not turning your phone off!!!
Well, it was quarter till 5, and me and my mom were like, "might as well start the turkey now." So that's what we did. With three dogs running around, we stuffed, chopped, and finally slid into the oven a perfect turkey.
It was only 5:30, so me and my mom went back to bed. The minute I climbed in, matt told me how bad I stunk. Oh yeah, I was cutting up onions baaby.
I just snuggled down close to him, letting him be close to his beautiful smelly wife. :)
I slept till 10, but hey, I was tiered! And the worst part of it was, no one would let me eat b/c we were going to be eating in an hour! I was hungry!
So we decided to have our cheese ball and champane then. Boy, what a way to wake up!
My sis got drunk off of it, and my other sis, (only 14!) was alowed some too. thakfully she didn't like it.
So much fun!
I can't wait to go home for Christmas!

No comments: