Sunday, July 5, 2009

Huzzah for the rennesance!

So everyone, my weekend was pretty great. I bearly thought about work, my in-laws came, stocking my fridge (and belly!) with food, my little sis was here, and we all went to the renissance fesitval! There were the best ladies there called the "washing wenches". It was the best show I have ever seen. Of coarse, there were old favorites, such as "Puke and Snot", the jousting tournament, a rock band of bagpipes, and many friendly lords and ladies! We saw many vendors there, all selling fun goods. We saw from hats, to costumes, to huge turkey legs that you could carry around, eating like a person back in the day!!!
It was so much fun!
Sutton, (my step-mother-in-law,) my little sister, and I all went. My little sis didn't think that she would have fun, but I think that she is the one that had the best time! It is always so much fun to be surprised!!!
We were just leaving the fair, and it started pouring!!! We got drenched, and to make it even more hectic, we forgot where we parked. :P hehehe.
We got even more wet.
It was soooo much fun though. I got a cool hat, and I am deffenitly going to dress up next year. I had garb, but I didn't WEAR IT!!! Geeze, I wish I did!!! Oh well, DEFEINETLY next year.

No comments: