Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just a little Harry . . . Potter that is.

I just got done seeing Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. Although it left out a few parts, I felt like it did a pretty good job on getting the key points in there.
A few I would like to have seen are:
The combat between good guys vs. bad guys . . . that is half the fun!
The part where "Flem", um, you know, Flur deCore (or whatever her last name is,) is staying at the Weasleys.
More memories!!! (Toms mother, Tom applying for the position of Dark Arts teacher . . . that would explain why no one has ever held a job for more than a year.)

One thing I liked that wasn't in the book was when Harry and Ginny were chasing after Belatrax in the hay feild. I liked it. Gave the movie tempo.

I just gotta say, . . I LOVE the people who play Lavander and Luna. Must have something to do with the "L's" They are hillarious.

No comments: