Saturday, October 4, 2008

Post-wedding depression

So, after a week of being married, most couples would be on a honymoon. Nope. Not us. Real life to attend to!!!
Perhaps that is what started it. It was too short lived. Everyone says that your wedding day is the best day of your life. The day you have imagined since you were little. And then, in one short night, it is gone. After all that planning, stressing, and anticipating, it is done.
It was like a fairytale. I had never been the center of attention before. It was the best thing to be the one everyone looked at and thought, "wow, she looks great." I felt like the perfect bride.
But all too soon, I was thrown back into reality. Where I had no one but my husband to look at me, and no one but myself to make me beautiful. Back to work, I was one of many, doing things my supiriors didn't want to. Pooh. If only I had something to strive for.

No comments: