Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sweet tidings

Well, it was a fun, whirlwind weekend. True, I had to work all weekend, closing, (ick!) but my family came down and stayed the night with me. I love it when they come down. They keep me so grounded and I feel so loved and myslef when they are around. We all went out for breakfast, but it was over too soon. They left, and the next time won't be till thanksgiving. Man!
My mom did bring me new curtians though! They are so pretty, and pull our whole living room together. Yay moms!
AND
My little sis, who Ive been trying to teach spanish too, has finally taken a class, and can speak it now. Yay!

1 comment:

Heather In Progress said...

I'm glad you got to see your family for a bit! :) I think it reminds you of who you are and where you come from.

P.S. You should go see The Duchess, it was really good!