Saturday, October 11, 2008

Weekend gone wacky

Well, I was supposed to be going back home, but the weather was really bad, and I didn't get off of work till late, so I am stuck here. It is not all bad though. Matt is being really sweet and cooking dinner for me at night, and his buddy Ray came over, who I like hanging out with.
Anyway, work is kind of stinky. I had to write some one up who I didn't even think was doing a bad job, but my boss said that I had to, so I basicly told the worker that the boss thought she was doing this wrong, and please correct it. I hope she doesn't hate me!
Although it is Sunday tomarrow, I don't think we will go to church. (Again. . . boo) Ray is spending the night, and Matt will probobly want to hand out with him in the morning. Hummm... I really want to find a cool, christian church to go to. There is one 15 miles from my house, but Im not sure that Im up for that. We will see!

No comments: