Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Frustration at 6am

Yes, it is 6am. I have been up since 5am. For those of you, that is still night time. One should be sleeping. Was I? No. I was letting Matt's stupid dog out because he refused to get out of bed, or even acknoledge he heard the dumb thing.
When I went out of our bedroom to let him out, the mutt was holding something in his mouth. What was it?
MY water bottle from my water bottle holder that I had just gotten from REI. I was so mad, I spanked him, sent him out side, and huffed back up to bed.
Did my husband ask me what was wrong?
No.
And belive me, he could definitly hear me. It is not that big of a house.
So, I was really mad, breathing heavily, and after a couple of minnutes, Matt goes, "ack, ack," (you know, when a child doesn't get his way?) and asks, "can't you be quiet??"
Ok, if there are any men reading this, never ask this if you know your wife is upset.
I told him "Your dog chewed up my water bottle thing!'
Did I get sympathy?
No.
I see a reocurring pattern here.
He said that I knew better and shouldn't have left it on the floor.
Unbelievable.
HIS dog did something, and I get blamed for it.
So, I tried to go back to sleep, (at this time, it is still 5 freaking thirty,) but I was so mad, (and still am,) that I decided to get up.
Only then did I realize that our dog didn't stop at my poor waterbottle. He got into our T.P. supply, chewed that all up, and it was laying all over the living room like snow on christmas.
I refuse to clean that up.
I hate that dog, and what's worse?
He's making me get rid of my dog because he is submissive.
Riiiiiight.
That makes since.
If anyone wants a golden retirever, please, let me know.

1 comment:

Heather In Progress said...

That dog has to go, seriously. This is not fair, and remember how marriage is supposed to be fair and team-like? (Apparently Matt doesn't.) HE bought the dog, HE wanted it. YOU do NOT. Give him a week to start getting the dog into shape, to start taking it out in the morning and cleaning up after its messes. If there is no change still, it goes to the pound. I'm serious, I would not put up with that one more minute. Either way, you win: You don't have to mess with the dog mess if it stays, OR if it goes to the pound! And then you get to have lovely little Squirt! :)