Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Life plan

Ok, for those of you who have been with me through my crazy self-identification process, here it goes:
In one year, Matt will be done with school. Graduated, thank you very much!!!
In that time, I can start looking for a job as an exercise instructor. (pump those arms, ladies!!!)
I will work that for 1-2 years, then start trying to have a baby.
Then, while I am prego, I will get my spanish/teaching degree and be an ESL teacher.
When the kid is old enough to go back to school, that is when I will start work again too.
I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE MY LITTLE BABY ALONE!!! So, I will wait till they are old enough to go to school, and that is when I will be gone too. We will be home at the exact same time, so it will be perfect b/c I wont miss out on anything!!!
YAY!
Watch God throw a stick in the plan and knock me up now.
har har har. . . .

1 comment:

Heather In Progress said...

I'm glad you have a plan now! :) It always feels good to have things set out. Even if something changes, at least you have *something* to go off of.

How'd your lemon cake turn out?