Thursday, April 16, 2009

why on your days off?

Why on your days off is it never restful? It seems like those are the days that your dogs will not let you go back to sleep. Or you have so much shit to do, it doesn't even seem like a day off at all. Or so much stress, that you just want to go back to work, and have everything in order again. (not that things are ever in order at work, but atleast you don't have everything on the line there.
Sigh.
Just stressful.
I hate being like this, b/c this is when I miss home the most. I called my mom, whined, and after a "I hope your day goes better," I hung up still feeling smug.
To add to the wonders of the day, Matt wants to give my dog back.
We had him as a puppy, then gave him to our parents b/c matt didn't like him. Well, I really missed him, so we decided to try it again. Nope. No luck. How come it is ok for me to give up my dog b/c he hates it, but he wont give up his dog when I hate it? I love him dearly, but with dogs, we just don't see eye to eye.

No comments: