Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Baby Talk

So, big milestone here: Matt is talking about baby stuff!
He was saying how he wanted a boy, but then he started saying what girl names he likes.
Although I am turned off by all his names, (Mia? Really?!?!) he is starting to think about babies. Hurrah!
However, he still doesn't admit it to anyone.
When I was telling my neighbors about how I was saying to Matt how we could turn the spare bedroom into a Nursury, he rolled his eyes and shook his head.
So, note to me, don't let the public know that he actually wants a baby. He has to maintain his manly-whateverness.
My neighbor then proceeded to give me warnings about having a child, (whom, which I might add, has never had a kid,) to not have it on a whim. She said to think about our dog, and multiply that by ten. "That will make you re-think it!" She said.
Ok, that may be. My dogs are alot of work, and you have no time for yourself because they are constintly wanting to be around you, but who cares. They love you so much, and are so excited to see you!!!
I LOVE THAT!!!
However, one does have to be utterly selfless, giving yourself compleatly over to your childs whims and needs. THEIR priority comes first.
I don't have a problem with that, but there is still so much I want to do! So many places to go!
I can't wait, and when it happens it happens, but I really want to see where the next year takes me. I really wanted to persue a career in exercize, and I can do that next spring when Matt graduates.
GOD
Its hard staying in retail when you know you could be doing better things with your time.
Pooh.

No comments: