Thursday, May 14, 2009

If this is what having a kid is like, watchout

My poor little Squirt had to have a hair cut today.
For those of you who do not have schnawsers, they get hair growing on the inside of their ears, and it has to be pulled out every once and a while. Kind of like tweezing your eyebrows, except for the ears. It just has to be done. Also, they need their privates shaved b/c otherwise they are running around the house with poop stuck to their rear ends. Then it ends up on the carpet, feet, . . . well, you get the point.
I dropped him off at Petco today, and geeze, I almost took him back home! The people there are weird!!! The one girl, (the one who had Squirt of coarse,) looked like she had just gotten out of prision. EEEK! She had those grey-colored tattoos everywhere, including on her face. (!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Poor squirt was putting on the breaks when she pulled him into cut him.
I am now waiting for a call so that I can pick him up.
I hope he didn't loose an eyeball or anything!!!
M

No comments: