Wednesday, June 10, 2009

mini meltdown, just not yet

Starting tomarrow, I will have 7 extra people in my house. AHHHH!!!!
Matt's dad, stepmom, and three brothers are comming down tomarrow, and then my mom and Becca are comming down Friday. EEEK!!!
*Breath*
And I have to feed all of them!!!
I was goign to make just some soup, but after I called and talked with his stepmom, she said that they would eat in Eagle, and then pick up more sandwiches to have at dinner!!!
Geeze, boys are pigs!
Mabye not, but they sure do eat alot more than girls!!!
I will be like the wicked old witch in Hanzel and Grettle; Glaring at all the kids while they eat me out of house and home.
Atleast they are bringing some stuff, both my mom and his parents.
Crazy!
Wish me luck, and send me your prayers!!!
Meg

No comments: