Thursday, May 27, 2010

South Carolina, Day 2

These days were spent blissfuly onhe beach!
We woke up early, packed our swimwear, and took an hour and a half drive down to Myrtle Beach.
Along the way, there were several outlet stores, which we stopped at and shopped tremendously. Matt is still intent on getting me a new, "sexy" bathingsuit, and I was set on getting whatever looked good. I got a couple pairs of pants from Eddie Bawer, jewelry and a tank from Rue 21, and almost got a bathing suit from Lucky.
We packed some sandwitches for lunch, and after we ate, we were on to the beach!
Perhaps it is a good thing we didn't find a bathingsuit, because the one I had on, which was more sturdy than others, kept falling off! We walked out into the ocean, which, was surprisingly warm, and wadded out into right where the waves start to turn over. After "jumping" waves, (where you hop up right when the wave is going over you, and you kind of float there for a second,) a huge, monsterous wave came, and knocked me down. I got a mouth full of sand water, and the rest of the beach got a free view of my ladies, meaning that my swim top was up around my throat. I quickly pulled it down, but a minnute latter I was in the same situation. It just would not stay up!!! Waves kept knocking me down, and even if I got up, my swim suit would not.
Everytime I got knocked over, the lifeguard would come running towards us, but then he would see me get up, and start to walk slowly back. Then I would get knocked over again, and he would come running, and walk slowly back.
I think he just wanted a look at my titties.
After we got done swimming, we hurried back to the car, and changed into our street clothes. (Hello, sand in the bra~!) We walked the board walk and hit up some other cool stores, most of which were, of coarse, for tourists. Matt and I "shared" a snowcone, but I ate most of it because I swallowed about half of the ocean, and was partched.
We saw some cool stores with funny tee shirts. One said "the more I am around people, the more I like my dog." Made me think of Squirt!
If we wern't moving, I would have gone nuts, because there was this lighthouse store with cool cool stuff. Lighthouse mirrors, lighthouse coasters, everything and anything.
For dinner, we splurged and went to Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampeed. It was the same manner of Mideival Times, if any of you have ever been there, only a western version. For those of you who havent, you sit in this big arena, and eat dinner while a show is preforming. There were wagon trains, indian dances, and the north and the south competitions. These competitions consisted of pigglet raciing, chicken chasing, and ponies, (little tiny ones!) going around and around the track as fast as they could go.

No comments: