Thursday, January 15, 2009

Being a bit English





A couple of days ago, I got the hankering to make scones and clotted cream. Really, I was reading my friend Heather's blog, and I saw a picture of her and her mom cooking, and it reminded me of the fabulous clotted cream they make! So, not being able to subdue my cravings with yougart or ice cream, I decided to make clotted cream, and, needing something to put it on, I made scones as well.





WONDERFUL!!! I know they look gross in this picture, but they are delicious! It is all I have been eating for the last couple of days. Scones and clotted cream. Yummm . . .
Heather, I wish I could send you some, my little muse!
I have gotten skinier too!!
Hummm . . .
Perhaps Im on to something. . .
The Clotted Cream and Scone Diet.
Perhaps another name. :)

1 comment:

Heather In Progress said...

Yay scones! :) I'm making some tonight for breakfast with friends tomorrow morning.

And I call it "Devonshire Cream" because that sounds much nicer than CLOTTED, I think. Actually, they might be different things... but the kind I make is Devonshire. Enjoy! See you next weekend YAYYYYYY!