Sunday, January 25, 2009

Growing up, or what?

I went to have coffee with a couple of people from work today, and what do you know, the said that some people were talking bad about me.
I got a little shaky, but after that, I was fine. Am I growing up? I must be. I know that even a little bit ago, mabye a month ago, this would have reallly bothered me. Maybe it is the people who were talking, but I just didn't really care that much.
There is so much other important stuff in life, that you can't really care what other people think, otherwise, you will not really live the way you want to live.
I think that it was almost liberating to hear that they thought I was weird, because now, I can act TOTALLY weird, or however I want to act, and not be self consious.
It seems when you hit bottom, and have had almost everyone save a few best freinds talk bad about you, that is when you truely start being yourself.

No comments: