Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sick and Spring time

So, it is 60+ degrees here, and where am I? On the sofa, wrapped in a blanket, watching the new season of the Tudors. Granted, this is probobly where I would be anyway, because the new season just came out Tuesday, but still, it would be lovely if I wernt sick with this damm cold thing. I can't enjoy anything when I am sick. Sleeping, eating, everything hurts when you have a sore throat, achy ear, and a runny nose. (I had to wash my pillow case twice already!!! ) If that isn't bad enough, Matt has gone back to school, so he can't nurse me back to heath like he could when he was off.
To make matters worse, it was soooo nice out today, and I got really dizzy when I walked around the block, so i condemed myself to stay inside.
If you are not sick, drink as much OJ as you can!!!

No comments: