Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hurray!!! Im done with the headache

My mom is turning 50 this year, and as a present, I thought it would be nice to make her a little scrap book of us kids growing up. All the Halloweens, Christmases, EVERYTHING is in there. I didn't realize how much work it took till I did it. There were some days that I really liked exploiting my creative side, but some days, I was like, "Damm pictures, they look fine how they are." But with the love for my mother, I got it done. It looks supper uber cool!
(I can't find my camera, otherwise I would take pictures of my work and post it. )

Side Note: I might get an i-pod! My MP3 player mysteriously quit working, and it sucks! I dono't mind a cd player, but it is hard to run with. So I might break down and buy one! (Sqeal of delight!)

No comments: