Monday, February 9, 2009

Mabye I've been watching too much Sex and the City and Marley and Me

Ok, so everybody knows that I have been struggling with what to do. My mom said, well, why not be a collumist?
It sounds really great, and I started thinking that finally, I could write with my voice in the peice, but then . . .
Rocky Mt. News just closed down, alot of smaller news papers have been shutting down. . .
There are tons of jornalists on the prowl, and they have experiance!
Mabye I should just be thankful that I have a job right now. My boss is leaving in May, so perhaps I'll get a promotion. :)
+++++++++
I know this sounds extreamly shallow, but I hope I get something for Valentines day. I have been dropping hints alot, and I told him straight out last night that it would be nice if I had a pretty necklace from him. He said, "I hope you don't mean for V. Day. . I don''t have time to go shopping." :(
Mabye its a ploy

No comments: