Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ok, I give in to the cutness

As all know, Matt got a golden retriever puppy for a wedding present (sort of,). I started out totally hating the pooch, but of lately, he has been the best dog ever! He listens, comes when called, STAYS, (a big one for me . . . I hate chasing dogs around if they get out. ) He even knows some cool tricks like twirling and shaking.
We got so excited when he learned how to shake, we hugged and shouted every time he did it. Now, when he gets in trouble, he gives us his paw because he knows it will make us happy. :)
He is not even a year old, and he is a wonderful dog. He is going to be that one, I think, that everybody has. That great dog, the one you compare all your other dogs to.
But!
I STILL MISS SQUIRT!!!
Kody tries to be a lap dog. He jumps up on furniture, and into our laps like squirt used to do, but it isnt the same! Mabye if he weighed a few pounds less . . .

No comments: