Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ran out

Ok, for those of you who know me, I like to run. I have jogged every day since we got here. Even in the blistering heat, when I cant see because Im sweating so much, I have ran.
Until a few days ago.
I don't know what happened!
One morning, i just didn't feel like running, and the next day, I didn't feel like it either!
This morning, I was like, "Ok, you HAVE to go today." So I went, but when I hit the 1/4th mile marker, I was like, "I want to go back! I want to go back! Im tiered! My legs arn't up for this! Im not even AWAKE yet!!!" But I plunged on. (Mostly because I had my dogs, and if I would have turned back, they would have killed me.) I only ran 1 mile, opposed to my 3, but it was all that I could do.
Mabye Im burnt out, but I didn't think that could happen with running! I was doing so good! Hummm . . . mabye its fatiuge. . . who knows.

No comments: