Friday, January 8, 2010

Everyday life and its worries.

EEk! I start school in less than 2 weeks. I am so nervous!!! I went to get my ID, and it was really hard/frustrating because there are three schools in 1 here! If you get in the wrong line, or go into the wrong section of the bookstore, you are doomed!!
Further more, I have to ride the bus, 1, because my car absolutly will not make it, and 2, parking downtown is a disaster. Ok, not to be judmental, but has anyone seen the people who ride the bus?!? Most do not look friendly. I keep trying to tell myself once school is in, it will be mostly students, but will it?Who knows. I don't even know if teaching is what I want to do!!! I really like the schedual, thats all. Summers off, yes please. Weekends too, that would be great. Plus, half the time, you would be doing arts and crafts for some holiday, so I really wouldn't be teaching at all. Valentines day, for example, a week before, I would have them work on those shoeboxes to turn them into card holders. Humm. . . That I could definetly do. But the bad, anoying kids? I will want to rip my hair out. The parent teacher confrence? Shudder.
Seriously, I could go to school right now, and in the same time it would take me to become a teacher, I could get my nursing license. They only work 3 days a week!!! That would be fabulous. But . . . ewww! . . . sick people?! I would give them tea and rest and send them on their way.
Matt starts school in a week too, and that weighs heavy on my mind, because he still has f"***ng senior design with that slut and horror. Whatever, promise me all you want, but the damage is done. Seriously, you wonder why I am ultimatly cranky when you are an hour late? Hummm . . . lets take a moment and reflect on the past year. .
And no you cannot take a job that will have you gone for 6 months at a time!!! Are you kidding me?!?!
Thank you Matt, I can no longer read romances. My dear H., I couldn't even finnish "Mr. Darcy, Vampire". I will bring it back with me next time I come up.
I got season 3 of the Tudors. I really don't like it very much. Too bloody, and too much deception.
The question "WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE?!?!" Is pleauging me to no end. My whole being is in question right now. Am I wasting time, staying with someone who MIGHT break their word? What will I do for a carreer? Am I wasting time/money on a majior that I am unsure of? WHY AM I STILL AT THE SAME JOB I WAS AT FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS!? I really want a tattoo, but will I in a couple of years, when I get a "real" job? Will I ever get a real job? I want to have kids by the time Im 30, so if I get out of school in 3 years, that will make me, . . 27!!! Good God, might as well be a profesional student. 27 . . . That seems so old. Wow. H, do you feel that old? I know you atleast feel grown up, miss got a house and dog planning to have a baby soon. :) Geeze, you must even have morgage payments. Man. I am NOT ready for those yet!
OOOh, and my car!!! It doesn't work!!! Took it in, payed 400 dollars for it, but is it fixed. Ha. Yeah right. I don't think cars work past a certin age, that or I got compleatly ripped off, and they didn't do jack s**t to my car. Poor car! It was good while it lasted. Please last one more year!!! I am promised a 4-runner for Christmas!(Yeah, I know. We will see.)
Dose anyone else have these stresses? I feel like I am going around and round in circles, and by the time everything stopps, I will be 30 + years old. That is 10 away from 40 people, and we all know how fast 10 years flies by!

No comments: