Saturday, January 16, 2010

Smelly feet

Last night my mother in law came into town to stay with us while her son was in a wresting match. We went and picked her up around 9pm, and by 1030, I was ready to hit the sack. I laid there in bed for a while till Matt came up, and then I realized I forgot to take one of my pills.
"I'll be right back!" I said.
I opened the door, and the most pungent, disgusting, ranky smell hit me.
I started freaking out.
"Matt! One of the dogs pooped!!! Get out here!"
"Nah, it is just Sutton's feet." He said, ready to konk out in 2.5 seconds.
"Matt, get OUT here!!!!" I was getting angrier by the second. Searching for the poop, I went all around the spare room. Not finding it there, I went downstairs where the odor became more pungent.
Oh my gosh, seriously? This was someones feet?! I laid there for a while, the smell comming into my nostorals for hours afterwards, not believing that a person could smell that bad.
Whatever the case, two things were decided this morning.
1. I was overly extatic that my house didn't smell.
2. I was going to bleach the sheets that she had slept on. Yuck!

No comments: