Sunday, January 31, 2010

Attention all friends, family, and alinaces: I need a ride

After having my little green Taurus for 7 years, it died. I knew it was bad, (ok, really bad,) but to hear all that was wrong with it was so hurtful!
My poor little car!!! Pooh. I was just starting to take care of it, (i.e. clean out the inside so it didn't look like a garbage can.) and it goes kaput.
Poor little car. Thank you for being so good to me!!
As of now, I am currently without a viechle. I know I should be worried, but Im not. I have a bus pass, which I might add, I am getting pretty proficent with, plus, Matt and I have exactly the right schedual so it works out ok.
I really wish that my little car would have made it a couple of more months, but it wasn't ment to be, and matt and I are too poor to buy a new one, so hopefully this will make due!

No comments: