Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ok, Im a boss now. . . I just wish I was getting paid

Today was our big bounce back tour. Our district manager came in, and judged how we looked. Since Kelly wasn't there for the tour, there wasn't anyone to represent softlines; except me.
I walked with Rick!
It was totally crazy. I didn't really know what to say, but I guess I did ok, b/c he told David that I was a "win" for the store.
Yay me!
My day was going fantastic, until Matt called and told me that he was going to be studying with his group (HOE!) tomarrow night at 5pm, and didn't know when he was going to be home.
Bad desia vue!
I am really nervous about him going. I really really don't want him to go. I don't know what is going to happen, but it won't be good. I just want to escape from this all. I hate feeling this nervous.

No comments: